Centro SOL, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, is looking for a bilingual (Spanish-English) volunteer to assist with conducting research surveys for Kids FACE FAEARS.
Kids FACE FEARS (Kids Face-to-face And Computer-Enhanced Formats Effectiveness study for Anxiety and Related Symptoms) is a large pragmatic comparative effectiveness study evaluating face-to-face (therapist led office based or telehealth) vs. self-administered online cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for the treatment of child and adolescent anxiety (ages 8-18).
Timeline and hours: Average of 10 hours/month through February 2022
Under the supervision of two Research Coordinators, duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Complete baseline and mid-point study assessments with participants over the phone utilizing
Provide follow up with research participants to complete study
Track participant status updates in Excel
Follow and respect study protocol, Good Clinical Practices, and patient
Experience working in research, especially experience working directly with study participants; interest/experience in working with children and adolescents, and Latino populations.
- Currently enrolled in a or Graduate degree in life sciences or related field.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking
- Great verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Will need to complete IRB online trainings immediately upon
- Will be trained in how to use