The Community Impact Internships Program is a competitive, paid summer internship, that pairs JHU undergraduate students with nonprofit organizations and government agencies, and offers an intensive, cohort-based learning environment. Internships focus on community-identified projects in Baltimore, and run from June to August.
The main goals of the program are:
- to give undergraduate students an opportunity to gain real-world experience while being directly involved in the Baltimore City community
- to support local nonprofits, community groups, and government agencies in achieving their missions
Click the "Internships and Applications" tab and go to "Community Impact Internships Program Intern Request Form" to submit your application for hosting a CIIP intern.
- To submit a form through Hopkins Engage, users will be required to signup and have a GivePulse user account.
- Due to the length of the application, we recommend that you type your responses in a separate document and copy and paste them into this application when you are finished.
- Answers entered into this application cannot be saved prior to submission.
- A copy of the Intern Request Form is available for download here.